Identity and Contact Address of the Data Controller
Arrendamientos D’Angelos SA DE CV (D’Angelos Luxury Condos), whose address is Fifth Avenue. MZ 4 LT 6, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, CP 77710, is a company that protects your privacy and trust.
It tells you this privacy notice in strict compliance with Articles third transient, 16 and 17 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, published in the Official Journal of the Federation on July 5 2010, legal system aimed at the protection of personal data in the possession of individuals, in order to regulate their treatment legitimate, controlled and reported, in order to ensure privacy and the right to informational self-determination of people . Derived from the above, you will have full control and choice over their personal data. Therefore, we recommend that you read the following information.
- D’Angelos Luxury Condos will use the personal data provided information to provide the best service you request regarding reservations, vacation packages, weddings, memberships, events, contests or agreements relating to the provision of tourist and commercial services.
- D’Angelos Luxury Condos use your personal information to optimize their service in terms of reviews, suggestions, complaints or inquiries you may have before, during and after your stay.
- Your information will help us offer our future promotions, products, special services, newsletters, surveys, and other issues of disclosure and collective interest.
- You may handle such information in accordance with the parameters dictated by the art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The information given to D’Angelos Luxury Condos may be collected in the following situations and means
- When information is provided directly by you.
- When information is obtained by means other than those listed above and permitted by law.
- When you visit the Web sites.
- When using the online services.
Arrendamientos D’Angelos SA de CV (D’Angelos Luxury Condos), you get the following personal data:
- Phone number
- Credit card information (online transactions)
- Any other required for the purposes of service of the company
Please note that Arrendamientos D’Angelos S.A. de C.V. (D’Angelos Luxury Condos ), does not obtain personal data that are considered by the LFPDPPP as sensitive personal data.
Limitation of Use and Disclosure of Personal Information.
To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise the Right of Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
To access personal information that I provide to D’Angelos Luxury Condos , in order to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose their treatment for certain purposes, please submit a written request to our email email@example.com, the document must contain at least the following information:
- Name of the owner
- Address of holder or email to communicate response to request.
- Documents proving identity or authorization to represent the application.
- Description of personal data on which it intends to exercise any “ARCO” right (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition)
- Any other element allowing the location of personal data to the request.
D’Angelos Luxury Condos will have a maximum period of 20 working days from the date we receive the request to tell if it is coming, and send the response to your request to the email address you provided. If so, D’Angelos Luxury Condos will have 15 days to comply with your request, which shall maintain for any clarification or explanation.
To Revoke your Consent
At anytime you can request revocation of the consent given to D’Angelos Luxury Condos to treat your personal data by sending a written request to our to email firstname.lastname@example.org in which clearly detail the data for which revokes consent.
Personal Information of Minors and in State Statutory Disability
Within the personal data we use in D’Angelos Luxury Condos , you will find some related minors and interdicted persons or inability been established by law. For the treatment of these data requires the consent of parents or guardians. Also, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are carried through the representative person or custody of the minor or incompetent.
Control and Safety
D’Angelos Luxury Condos protects information collected through technology security and control access, use or disclosure of information as specialized computer programs, this is achieved by storing the information in servers (Data Centers) that have limited access controls. For online transactions, is also used security technology that protects all information transmitted through various electronic means. We also have fully trained staff and internal policies of protection of personal data.
Note: no security system or data transmission which the company does not have absolute control and / or internet dependency can guarantee complete security.
Electronic Media and Cookies
D’Angelos Luxury Condos may transfer personal data to companies belonging to the same corporation. This data transferred to third parties shall be solely for marketing purposes.
- Recognize when you enter our sites.
- Provide personalized service.
- Know the personal settings you specified site so that we know what kind of information can be downloaded.
- Calculate the audience size, measure traffic parameters and frequencies of use of sections of the websites. This will reflect your preferences, allowing us to improve the content, banners, and promotions for all users and visitors.
- Track some activities that allow us to detect file download or other actions of interest to the user.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
This website may collect voluntarily submitted information including a user’s email address, phone number and first and last name upon completing an RFP (request for proposal) page. In addition, this site may collect information about travel dates and travel party sizes. We do not collect credit card information on this hotel site. There won’t be a difference in site experience or data collection practices when the user chooses to turn on the “Do Not Track” option, as this site does not collect any involuntary information.
Data Usage and Sharing
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us. We follow generally accepted standards for data protection and maintain best practice safeguards. When users submit personal data, additional safeguards are deployed as an additional protective measure. All safeguards are continually updated and monitored by our professional Internet security team.